Wednesday, April 21, 2010

WHAT SORT OF MAN READS PACO CAMINO?


Now summertime’s here babe, need something to keep you cool.
Aw now summertime’s here babe, need something to keep you cool.
Better look out now, Paco’s got something for you. Tell ya what it is.
I’m your ice cream man, stop me when I’m passing by. Oh my my.
I’m your ice cream man, stop me when I’m passin’ by.
Now see all my flavors are guaranteed to satisfy.

I got bim-bam banana pops and dixie cups. All flavors and push-ups too.
I’m your ice cream man baby, stop me when I’m passing by.
You see all my flavors are guaranteed to satisfy.
Well I'm usually passin' by just about eleven o'clock. Uh, I never stop.
I'm usually passin' by just around eleven o'clock.
And if you let me cool you one time, you’ll be my regular stop…

Or in Paco Camino sexual terminator terms, “I’ll be back.”

No comments: