Thursday, October 18, 2007

The following handwritten letter was found crumpled on the windswept marble steps of McKinley Hall:

Dear Lisa,

So I hear Ellen DeGeneres is the new Michael Vick. Boy, that bitch really has some nerve finding a loving home for a stray dog adopted from an animal shelter. Hey my willy-nilly exchange returns are in, and it seems I’m substituting haphazard variances of differentiating discrepancies with alternating inconsistent mutations that morph randomly. At least I’m elated my bipolar condition is suddenly making me sad, but then blam, instantly, I’m like totally happy again and hmm, that’s weird, but now I’m so depressed. Hey have you ever had a tattoo peel off? Or a toenail fungus so rank, it infected your teeth? Suppose I should replace my nail clippers, huh?

Confusion is hard,

Kristin

Song of the Day:
“Chick Habit,” April March

No comments: