Wednesday, March 28, 2007

The following handwritten letter was recently found crumpled in a ball on the marble steps of McKinley Hall:

Dear Lisa,

Exclamation points are like totally back in style! Hey, if you can’t find your glasses it’s because I couldn’t find my glasses (uh, because I wasn’t wearing my glasses), so when I found your glasses I sat on them. Oops!! See the first exclamation point emphasizes my sincere regret while the second exclamation point is just simply in vogue! Since I’m completely blind and can’t see squat, I’m willing to bet my gambling problem wagering on underwater race sharks at night might not go as swimmingly as I fathomed. Hey my friend Maria turned me onto this new extra spicy salsa douche that’s muy caliente!! I know Diego Tostitos sure digs it!!

Been dropping down The Bombas and the Ploppas new album Toilet Humor,

Kristin

Song of the Day:

"Goodbye Just in Case" From The North!!

No comments: