Thursday, March 01, 2007

The following handwritten letter was recently discovered on the steps of McKinley Hall:

Dear Lisa,

Did you know that mac and cheese without the cheese is pretty much just macaroni? Just goes to show you that without roadmaps or driving compasses we’d really be lost. When someone gives you eggs, you either gotta make a succulent egg salad or take them back to the lab to perform comprehensive scientific studies determining the raw buoyancy of invertebrate water foul vs. incubated housed land mammals. That reminds me---it’s cool to wear pristine white pants to the La Brea Mud Museum before Arbor Day right? Hey I used your Tara Lipinski curling iron to straighten my downstairs lady forest for wookie week at the Star Wars symposium at the newly repaired Ogdensburg Dome Center on Route #32 Wednesday. Parking was free!!

I’m come the realization that my inconclusion class is uncertain,

Kristin


Song of the Day:

“Love Child” From The North 2007

No comments: