Tuesday, February 22, 2011

The following handwritten letter was found crumpled up on the dangerously icy marble steps of McKinley Hall:

Dear Lisa,

I’m totally addicted to the TV show GREEK (The Final Semester). I think it's awesome, except I fucking hate the fraternity/sorority angles, all the stupid-ass characters, lame love triangles, and the repetitive college lifestyle storylines. Other than that, it’s totally awesome! Say, if you fart in the forest and no one is around to hear it, is the only evidence that you actually farted in the forest the wet scorch marks in your panties? Philosophically speaking of course. No, wait, metaphorically speaking. No wait, literally maybe. Figuratively? What the hell was I talking about? Oh yeah, crop dusting the woods. Looks like there’s only one way to find out. You want anything from Taco Bell?

The hospice is just going to love the starving honey badger I left there overnight,

Kristin

Song of the Day:

“I’ve Been Loving You (Too Long)” Otis Redding, live Monterey Pop Festival, 1967

No comments: