Friday, March 20, 2009

The following handwritten letter was recently discovered crumpled on the rain-soaked marble steps of McKinley Hall:

Dear Lisa,

I’m not taking your knee jerk reaction to Restless Leg syndrome sitting down, so I’m making a stand. Sorry, but guess I just really need to kick back if you know what I mean since I’ve personally been diagnosed with Irritable Vowel syndrome and Consonant Tourette’s, you mother fucking aaeeiioouu crazy bitch! Wow, damn, I just can’t control myself since I’m apparently boy crazy for girls and I keep forgetting about my yoga class for people with amnesia. Now if I could only remember where the fucking yoga studio is located, I’d take a class. It looks like fun from what I hear. On the bright side, I’ve started dating an introverted finger painter. He’s so autistic!

Lately I’ve been totally bat-shit for guano,

Kristin

Song of the Day:

The Seoul Avenger, "Two Days of Work Part IV"

No comments: