Friday, July 03, 2009

The following handwritten letter was recently discovered on the rain-soaked marble steps of McKinley Hall:

Dear Lisa,

Holy shit, did you hear Michael Jordan died? And Farrah Jackson too? I mean Michael Fawcett. Wait, who’s that Tonight Show sidekick who died? Oh yeah, Ed McMuffin. And how about the ShamWow guy---I think he was in a plane crash or something. Bad week to be a pop culture icon I guess. Damn girl, all this death is like so depressing 'cuz it's summertime yo! Not to be self-centered or anything, (though I drank all your booze, ate all your food and secretly used your Visa card to purchase front row Judas Priest tickets), but I'm in mourning, and I totally deserve personal time to solely focus on an ego-feeding journey of misguided self-gratification. By myself.

MJ: Better than being OJ,

Kristin

Song of the Day:

Marvin Gaye, “Come Live With Me Angel”

No comments: